Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore pit beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore pit beef

where can I sample Baltimore Pit Beef in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore?

Not the Inner Harbor, but not too far away. They have won Best of Baltimore something like 24 years running.
    Chaps Pit Beef is known for its famous Maryland pit beef sandwiches. Awarded 'Best of Baltimore' 24 years & running & featured on Food Network.

Are you in town? If so, I would love to meet up with you!

Comment

I'll second you on Chaps! It is absolutely roast beef heaven!
      I was there a few years back. We're heading down to visit the aquarium next month for our twins 9th b day. I want to take em to Chaps.
      I bet there are others, a local would know better.

Comment

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        The aquarium is awesome! My kids love it. I haven't been in about 1.5 years. I work in Baltimore, so I don't like to spend a lot of leisure time there!!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here