Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North of Milwaukee Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North of Milwaukee Ribs

I'm located 30 minutes north of Milwaukee in Port Washington. Two BBQ joints of note in the area... The first is Yummy Bones... small town business working hard to make a living. Decent quality meats, tasty sauces and a growing client list. I have been there twice... one trip we enjoyed flavorful moist meat, the 2nd trip was less enticing, but i put it down to growing pains.
    The 2nd is Atlas BBQ http://atlas-bbq.com/ Brisket and ribs are off the chart, and they make their own sauces.... Jake and Elwood are the names of the two Ole Hickory smokers. Really nice beer selection, wines are mediocre, and a good bourbon offering. Worth a try, prices are typical, but the portions sizes won't leave you hungry.

CG

Welcome CurlingDog, and thanks for the submission! We look forward to hearing more from you. Great job on your signature too!

Your next stop should be heading over to the Introduce Yourself channel and sharing with the rest of us some details about yourself- what you like to cook, what you'd like to master, anything you've already mastered that you can share, etc... Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here