Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop’s Pub on Pioneer in Muskego, Wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop’s Pub on Pioneer in Muskego, Wi

Great place hidden in Muskego! Pop’s is putting out some great brisket, wings and everything else. They do baby back ribs on the weekend. Owners are great people who not only do really good food, but also are big supporters of the local community and really try to help make Muskego shine.

I’ll take some pics next time I’m there. I’m not affiliated with the place. Just want to post about good local eats.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes! I live about three miles from Pop's and stop in every now and then. While not a classic BBQ joint, they consistently turn out some really great Q. I would call them a neighborhood pub that has BBQ on the menu. Great beer list too.
      Last edited by Jfrosty27; April 9, 2023, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• WayneT
        WayneT commented
        Editing a comment
        Next time I travel to WI we can meet there!

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        WayneT Sounds like a plan Wayne. I would have recommended for your last visit but I wanted to make our meet-up simple travel wise.

• WayneT
        WayneT commented
        Editing a comment
        My wife and I might be coming that way in July. We shall see.

Hmm, did not know of the place, at least the Q part of the deal. I might recognize it if I saw it. Will have to check out their victuals. Gracias!

Comment

Darn! I was just in Muskego visiting the kids and grandkids. I'll have to turn the kids on to Pop's....and check it out next trip!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here