Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Trip: Lewisburg / Beckley W.V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Trip: Lewisburg / Beckley W.V

Looking for a good BBQ joint or other option ....dinner party of 6-10 (or more)

So, we will be traveling on 81 and picking up 64 in Lexington VA for a straight shot into Beckley.
    Staying in Lewisburg on Friday and going into Beckley for a Memorial service on Saturday and then back to Lewisburg for a 2nd night.

My wife's Aunt passed and depending on which cousin you talk to; she was somewhere between 99 and 102!!
    No condolences required, we will continue to Re-Tell Aunt Marie stories (with appreciation and lots of laughter) and honor a rich and long life.

Note:
    She moved out of her apartment and into a nursing home (with strong objection) about 5 years ago!
    Before Covid she spent an August and then a November with us. When we would go out I would always need to make sure she was NOT packing her .32 Revolver!
    She loved me because I gave her ample supply of smoked turkey and $2.00 scratch offs
    Last edited by Bad Hat BBQ; June 30, 2022, 10:15 AM.

Looks like we're not much help. Im told Wild Hog bbq in Lewisburg is good but I've never eaten there. We usually cook at the house when we are up there on the river.

Comment

• Bad Hat BBQ
      Bad Hat BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!

I lived in Chesapeake for a few years, I like that area !!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here