Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle area BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle area BBQ

Any recommendation beyond what's below? I'll probably be living off king crab and salmon but you never know.

The Cask and Trotter on Westlake, in South Lake Union is outstanding!

Comment

Jack's on Airport Way S. gets a lot of talk-up. I'm planning a trip there to check it out. Since I live here, I make my own

Comment

Wow, I think I'd be right there with you on king crab and salmon, when in Rome! Save the pork and beef 'til I'm back home.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Hear ya there, th Crab an Salmon fishin's been purty dang dang poor, this year, 'round these here parts, as well, Brother! lol

Dunno Whattup...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 30, 2020, 02:40 AM.

The top rated bbq in the area is ip in Marysville. Know one person who ate therr and said iy is good. Jack's bbq gets great press and yhe pitmasters are informative. All wood burning at Jack's at large commercial scale.
        The Bbq Pit on Yesler is a must but much better when pitmaster owner is available to explain his pit. It's a genuine joint limited to takeout by covid rules.

Comment

Dungeness crab is pretty good as well. Wild caught Pacific Salmon can't be beat.

Also find a chicken teriyaki stand, Seattle has its own style and it is awesome!

Comment

So how do you BBQ, smoke, or grill a SeaHawk? I hear like chicken, correct?

Comment

• rickgregory
              rickgregory commented
              Editing a comment
              Dunno but we BBQed some Ram last weekend and it was tasssttyyyy.

This is an old, old thread but if anyone is actually interested, remember that it's takeout only here right now, no dine inside... and it's in the 40s and rainy, so you generally don't have outdoor eating either.

That said, in the north end there are a couple of places that do it well:

Gabriel's Fire, in Mountlake Terrace.(https://www.gabrielsfire.com)

WakeN'Bacon in Edmonds (http://www.wakenbaconbbq.com)

BBQ - real BBQ - is pretty new here and most places were just really getting started over the last few years. Hopefully they survive.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here