Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evie Mae's Barbecue - Wolfforth, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evie Mae's Barbecue - Wolfforth, TX

Finally got a chance to eat at Evie Mae's BBQ last Friday on a trip back to West Texas for my mom's 70th Birthday. My two sisters and I took her out to get some top notch bbq from the #9 spot on Texas Monthly's Top 50. We were not disappointed! In fact, I think it's the best I've had, from meat to sides. Brisket was absolutely incredible, but the ribs were the best I've ever had, Memphis included. My previous favorite ribs were at Peg Leg Porker in Nashville. These somehow topped them. We had a great time, and they even let me check out the pits for awhile. All the smokers are hand built by Arniss, the owner, except for the Oyler rotisserie that is primarily used for ribs. Arniss has started building custom patio versions, too, so I might find myself needing one pretty soon. All around great experience and meal, and they have a tub full of free beer, so what's not to like about that? If you ever find yourself in the Lubbock area, do yourself a favor and stop in, as long as it's Wed - Sat. They open at 11 and close when the meat runs out.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171201_131738_resized.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	419509Click image for larger version

Name:	20171201_131741_resized.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	419511Click image for larger version

Name:	20171201_131658_resized.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	419512Click image for larger version

Name:	20171201_131343_resized.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	419510Click image for larger version

Name:	20171201_131522_resized.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	419514Click image for larger version

Name:	20171201_122601_resized.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	419513

That food looks delicious.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here