Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working for 24 hours at Franklin BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working for 24 hours at Franklin BBQ

12 minute video

This is fun to watch. You can't hate on Franklin, he's just too humble, works really hard, and produces outstanding bbq (I've heard).

I watched that yesterday. Really good video!

Comment

Great video! Thanks, Mosca ... (just added "working at Franklin BBQ" to my list of things not to do in retirement) ...

Comment

• scottranda
        scottranda commented
        Editing a comment
        That guy worked really hard! Brings meaning to "Will work for BBQ"

Awesome video!

Comment

That was a fun video.

Comment

What was fun about it RonB it wore me out now I'm ready for a nap 💤

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            DWCowles - It was fun because I enjoyed watching it, and I was thinking the whole time that I was glad it wasn't me.

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad it wasn't me either but it still wore me out watching that poor dude work his ass off for 24 hrs. Bet he slept good when it was over.

Very cool video! Thank You for posting!

Comment

Great video!!

Comment

Awesome video... that would be an amazing experience... Thanks for the share!

Comment

Enjoyed the video. Thanks Mosca.

Comment

Thanks, I really enjoyed that!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That guy tries to play a bad a@$ judge on the Fake Food Network. So funny to see the real person. I need to go to Franklins, but six hours wait!

Comment

That was fun, thank you. I especially like the fact that the doors are open on the BBQ and food goes in and out. Obviously with wrapping you have to take things off. I work with the doors open sometimes. In the summer the temp gets up easily - not too keen on doing it in the winter.

Comment

Thanks for posting the video. I don't think l'll be applying for a job.

Comment

Wow! That is on my bucket list of things to do! What an awesome experience....

How do I apply!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here