Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Monthly Visits Brett’s Backyard BBQ And Goldee’s BBQ - 2 Great Videos And A Good Read…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Monthly Visits Brett’s Backyard BBQ And Goldee’s BBQ - 2 Great Videos And A Good Read…

Found this in my email this morning. The videos are well worth watching, Caution: Do not watch with an empty stomach!

https://www.texasmonthly.com/promoti...%20This%20Week
    Last edited by Panhead John; June 4, 2022, 07:02 AM.

Cool videos. I like that most pitmasters in Texas are friends and support each other. One of the guys from Goldee's is opening a new BBQ joint near me - right next door to my second home: Neches Brewing Co.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, keep me posted……Road Trip! [even if it’s only 10 minutes] 😂

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you in town today? I'm gonna head up to 1701 in about an hour.

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m at my house. Damn, otherwise I’d go with you fer sure.

I think I need to move to Texas.
    You are right, eat before you watch.
    The P.H.D. of BBQ . . . Piled High and Deep, just the way I like it, eat myself into a spasm.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      "I think I need to move to Texas."…….We’ll leave the light on fer ya.

Now I have a tough decision. Do I go out and eat BBQ or do I cook it?

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Take a break, hit the road…..🍗🍖🌮🧆🥙🍔🥓🥩

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      When you visit Goldee’s we’ll need pics!

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John when Goldie’s made # 1 on Texas Monthly my son’s friends went there, and Goldie’s was sold out well before noon. I don’t have another Snow’s experience in me. Dallas-Forth Worth used to be a BBQ wasteland, but now there are a number of quality places. I am thinking of making a sampling of those places. I’ll keep you posted.

Enjoyed watching. Unfortunately it is now going to cost me some money because I am now on the hunt for that sweatshirt one of the customers wore when being interviewed. About sums me up in two words: "Momma Tried."

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here