Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Monsters, more thrive, less survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw something on line about you not very long ago and was wondering how you we’re getting along. So glad to hear you’re "thriving". Hope the success continues. Keep use abreast of what’s happening there !!!

Comment

So glad you've been making it. As we discussed before, my friend had poured his funds and soul into reviving an English pub around the same time you were trying to open, he too is doing amazing business despite all the hurdles of covid and the Govt.

Hopefully I can visit one day.

Comment

I am so happy to be part of something that has inspired!
        My contribution to this is that on a Google Maps search from Wisconsin, US, looking at Ellon, Aberdeenshire, your place shows up in a search of Google Maps using the town name! Maybe useable in advertising?

Pic attached.

Like everyone says, smoke on! And all the best.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
          Brother, I am So Proud of ya, an alla th Success yall are startin to experience is a Direct Result of alla th Hard Work, Long Hours, an Extensive Time an Financial Investiture that y'all have put into Meat Monsters...

In Ordinary Times, yer Success Story would be a Triumph; most Restaurants start out with lotsa Good Intentions, but die an early, an untimely death, due to various circumstances...

Yall have made it work, throughout th Pandemic, an Th Entire World changin th way it does virtually every single thing, an yall have my deepest Respect, an Admiration fer what yall've accomplished, Laddie!
          Thanks very much Bones. When I said how great a place AR is to hang out, and how fine the folks are, you're exhibit A. I will for sure pass it on to the crew. Click image for larger version

Name:	MM4.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1078081
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20210809_190851.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	1078080

Comment

Originally posted by tmaan235 View Post
            I am so happy to be part of something that has inspired!
            My contribution to this is that on a Google Maps search from Wisconsin, US, looking at Ellon, Aberdeenshire, your place shows up in a search of Google Maps using the town name! Maybe useable in advertising?

Pic attached.

Like everyone says, smoke on! And all the best.
            Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by MBMorgan View Post
              Congratulations! Here's cheering you on to even greater and long-lasting success ...
              Cheers MBM!

Comment

Originally posted by holehogg View Post
                Admiration. Hard work and passion have paved the way to many a success. You Sir are headed in that very direction. Keep it up.
                On the shoulders of AmazingRibs giants! Cheers Hoggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwng View Post
                  Fantastic to hear you are doing well and the business is thriving. It takes longer than you would like but it sounds like you are building on some solid clientele. Oh and the pastrami looks great, mine is in my profile pic. We are all rooting for ya!
                  Thanks!!! Pastrami looks so good. Whats your favourite way to eat it?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs View Post
                    So glad you've been making it. As we discussed before, my friend had poured his funds and soul into reviving an English pub around the same time you were trying to open, he too is doing amazing business despite all the hurdles of covid and the Govt.

Hopefully I can visit one day.
                    I'd love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
                      I saw something on line about you not very long ago and was wondering how you we’re getting along. So glad to hear you’re "thriving". Hope the success continues. Keep use abreast of what’s happening there !!!
                      Probably a police report! But the Smokehouse is doing good! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Most excellent.
                        I keep threatening to move back to London yesterday… Certainly it’s not Scotland, but a wee bit closer than California. LOL
                        I’ll share your info with friends & family.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                          Most excellent.
                          I keep threatening to move back to London yesterday… Certainly it’s not Scotland, but a wee bit closer than California. LOL
                          I’ll share your info with friends & family.
                          Thanks!!

Comment

So yer havin trouble with police are ya? Well, bribe em with Q, it frequently works!

Comment

Such good news! I love the fact that people passionate about bbq _outside_ the US start a bbq business. Way to rock it!!

Comment

MeatMonster Hey Alistair,
                                What a great success story and thank you for sharing. I stay in Central Scotland but the next time I am in Aberdeen I will certainly make the short trip up to Ellon and try Meat Monsters.
                                "Ellon Franklin", love it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here