Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland - Green House Tavern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland - Green House Tavern

This place serves a "perfectly butchered ribeye" that is dry aged 40 days, cooked sous vide style, then chilled until ordered. Then they sear it to your preferred doneness. The server said they spend 43 days prepping every steak including the dry aging. And get this, it's only $29! I call that a deal. I had one last week. One of the best steaks I've had in a restaurant.

wow sounds great... but Cleveland? Ya gotta go to Cleveland for that?

Comment

Yeah I know. I just happened to be there, though, so I'm glad someone recommended this place to me!

Comment

I live 20 mins from there, will have to try that steak out.

Comment

Otis let us know what you think!

Comment

Isn't that leftovers?

Comment

Huskee Imma say no just because they don't cook it to final temp until your order it... so sure it's cooked twice, but it's not fully cooked. Technicality perhaps...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here