Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kiss bbqs smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiss bbqs smoker

Click image for larger version

Name:	AF5E6791-10FC-416A-A655-A6D353C06CEE.jpeg
Views:	250
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	534113Click image for larger version

Name:	0071CBE3-1612-438A-BF18-721DD8009B87.jpeg
Views:	266
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	534114 This is where I’m getting lunch today

Wow! Awesome smoker!! I like the name KISS if it means keep it simple stupid it's my philosophy when it comes to smoking! Make sure to let us know how it looks and a full review with pics!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	89C3B518-32F4-4099-85C3-39E44839EA93.jpeg
Views:	254
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	534117

Comment

Brisket was perfect, sauce was little too sweet for me, dang good lunch though

Comment

Place was hoppin, didn’t get to talk to the man

Comment

Beats my pack of oreos

Comment

Looks good from here Mudbeaver I hope the sauce was on the side and not on the brisket. Home made chips? Awesome!

Comment

• Mudbeaver
                Mudbeaver commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah chips were great as well, sauce was on it, but far from ruined it

That is one impressive smoker!

Comment

That smoker sure doesn't look simple!

Comment

"Keep It Super Sized" in this case?

Comment

That looks like a new lunch spot needs to added to the list.

Comment

Check out all them thermometers!

Comment

I imagine one for each rack, she wat runnin 250 across the board on the second level

Comment

I imagine one for each rack, she was running an even 250 across the bottom

Comment

With a name that includes KISS, I wasn't expecting to see a locomotive-sized rig!

Comment

• Mudbeaver
                              Mudbeaver commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I noticed the smoker well before I noticed the establishment

• Jerod Broussard
                              Jerod Broussard commented
                              Editing a comment
                              When I saw the first pic on my phone I thought it was a "train smoker."
                              Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 20, 2018, 03:53 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here