Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO

Heading to Ft. Leonard Wood for my grandson's graduation from MP School. Anyone know of any spots worth stopping at in that area? Seems like it's in the middle of nowhere but maybe there's something good along Rt. 44? We won't have enough time to head up to St. Louis.

Thanks!!

Sweetwater BBQ in St. Robert seems to have some good reviews. Maybe we'll give that a shot. Wherever we stop, I'll try to report back.

Comment

Congratulation to your son and family. Please pass on a heartfelt "thank you for your service" for us

Comment

Thanks, martybartram! He said to say thank YOU!!

Sweetwater is worth a stop if you're in St. Robert, MO. Had a full rack with Missouri potato salad on the side. Ribs were good as was the sauce. I heard good reports on the pulled pork and chopped brisket sandwiches as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mp_grad090-Editw.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	339.3 KB
ID:	170243

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here