Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shed. Ocean Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shed. Ocean Springs

My GF's folks live in Ocean Springs, so at least once a year I get a chance to go to The Shed. So far it has been, hands down, the best BBQ I have ever eaten. This is one of the few "TV famous" places I've been to that actually lived up to the hype.

I thought for sure this was going to be about where you have been sleeping. Since your spouse found out you bought that stick burner from some guy in Argentina.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Me thinks that is getting a littttle political Panhead John

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Please!!! Don’t flag me! I take it back!

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky for me. I won the Girlfriend Lottery. As long as it stays outside, all I get is a roll of the eyes, and an "I'm happy for you".

I have been to the Shed on more than one occasion, and I would vote it good. I have also been to more than one BBQ joint that didn’t live up to their reputation, and a few that met it or exceeded their reputation.

Comment

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      Well The Boss is looking to get the recommendation section bulked up. If your so inclined, I'd love to hear about the places you thought were the best, and I'm sure others would too.

I love their rubs and sauces. I would like to get down there and give it a try!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here