Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix az bbq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix az bbq

anyplace a Hoosier should stop in while there this weekend?
    thanks, Dave

If you have hours to wait, Little Miss is the place to go. Similar to that place in Texas, one has to get there early and stand in line in hopes that there'll be some left when you get to the counter.

Little Miss BBQ's website. Little Miss BBQ specializes in incredible "Central Texas" style barbecue.

4301 E University Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85034

Comment

Deeremaxx Sorry can't help about Phoenix BBQ but that Pete in your sig is putting out some serious torque to put a twist like that in the frame.
      Impressive. Your rig.

Comment

• Deeremaxx
        Deeremaxx commented
        Editing a comment
        No, mine has to work for a living Lol! That’s uphill loaded 40000 lb truck drags in Quebec if I’m not mistaken

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        10-4 seen those, usually B-trains or 53' Quads loaded to 80K.
        Custom pullers and day to day over the road rigs.
        Those Quebec boys are horsepower/torque crazy.

Agree on Little Miss BBQ...it’s worth the wait. They do the beef ribs a la Franklins Friday and Saturday and the brisket is excellent.

if you don’t want to or can’t wait, Texas BBQ House is decent but it’s not Little Miss BBQ. https://www.texasbbqhouseaz.com

Comment

Little Miss BBQ has a 2nd location on 7th Street just south of Dunlap. The lines at that location are not quite as long.
        There’s a Rudy’s BBQ on Chandler Blvd just east of I-10.
        If you like New Mexico food I highly recommend Los Dos Molinos They have 2 or 3 locations in the valley.

Comment

• jhapka
          jhapka commented
          Editing a comment
          I second Dos Molinos

• Deeremaxx
          Deeremaxx commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks

Thanks all who recommended LosMos. It was fabulous, I’m really intrigued by the New Mexico flavors and peppers, bartender was a great guy! He told me about the different peppers they use, but , dammit, 2 of his margaritas clouded the mind this morning........
        thanks again guys, I’m off to Dallas dallas

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here