Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's steak house in Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Elmo's has a steak similar to that if memory serves me.
    Last edited by texastweeter; March 10, 2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Gonna have to add this to our list to checkout while we’re in Minneapolis.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        It is my favorite steakhouse in Minneapolis. Great spot. Cow hide for wall paper.......yeah really, and it is awesome.

I have not been to a nice steak place here in many years, and when I did go there were not as many options as now. Things I liked Manny's for over the others were the hash browns and the atmosphere. All personal things. They have moved since then ...

Comment

How long has Manny's been in business?

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Founded in 1988. Great spot.

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, the reason I asked many years ago I was in that beautiful city on business. We went to a steak house and I remember it was fantastic. I don't remember the name but could have been Mannys. It was most likely mid to late 90s.

We just got back from Minneapolis and while there, we did hit up Manny's. We were staying within walking distance to the restaurant. Oh my, what a wonderful atmosphere and service and the food was phenomenal. My husband went for it and got the bludgeon of beef. He couldn’t finish it but ate the majority of it. The lobster cakes were delicious. Hashbrowns were great too. Last pic was for fun as he was stuffed. 😁 Figured this is once in lifetime treat, why not?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9013BC7F-4337-41D8-8B8A-C8CF6218D321.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	1449588

Name:	63117A7F-F98C-4E91-AB53-246A20E94B4E.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1449587

Name:	11786592-09CD-4A14-8D6E-7C885E1B415A.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1449589

Name:	DCD57452-2287-473A-AA71-2D724ACCDF24.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	1449586

Comment

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          Fantastic!
          My observations. When the steak is there in whole,stomach seems under control. The eaten picture, a bit of expansion. I couldn't even come close to consuming that. What was the weight of that monster?

• tamidw
          tamidw commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it was 50 oz. He left quite a bit still, at least another steak worth. No way to keep it, so we dropped it off at some homeless down the road. Same with the hashbrowns.

• Johnny Booth
          Johnny Booth commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome. I’ve had the 85day aged ribeye. We stayed at the Foshay, also a cool place just down the street. Great bar at Foshay.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here