Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bakers Ribs, Eden Prairie,MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bakers Ribs, Eden Prairie,MN

I love Bakers Ribs in Eden Prairie. It's about 20 mins SW of Minneapolis. Bakers also has a few places down in Texas. The owner of the Eden Prairie Bakers is from central Texas and brings that taste to a BBQ starved region of the US. The Brisket and beef ribs are awesome. The sausage, pork ribs and chicken are also tasty and the best I've found in the area. I would say there is one sleeper on the menu and it's the Dirty Rice!!! Don't skip it! It has an excellent flavor profile thats kissed with smoke and has little bits of chopped brisket in it. This place is what really tripped my taste buds into loving BBQ ever since I was a kid.

Definitely agree. My wife from Kansas City was disappointed with BBQ restaurants around town until coming to this place. Ribs and brisket bring it. I like a thicker sauce, but top notch for sure.

Comment

My son lives in the Dallas, Tx are, and I have been intending to try them. You have given me additional incentive.

Comment

Yep. I lived in Georgia and North Carolina for 20 years before moving to Minnesota in 2000. I LOVE Minnesota, but their BBQ s**ks. Baker's Ribs is a huge exception. Tiny little strip mall joint in a tony suburb that just plain has great Q. Used to work about 10 minutes away and really miss them now that I don't.

Comment

I finally tried Baker's Ribs in Dallas last Monday. They weren't at the top of the charts, but they were good and worth a trip back.

Comment

Used to go once a week for lunch, the daily specials were always tasty and a good value. Agree on the dirty rice, the beans are a good compliment to the rice, a little of each on the fork......Yum!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here