Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza and Wings Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza and Wings Today

Was meeting with my financial advisor today to figure out what moves could be made to stop the bleeding. Came up with a good strategy. It is in Littleton MA. About an 70 mile trek. Next to the Credit Union we met at is this place. I had the Long Hot Meatball Sandwich. It was delicious. My point is I never heard of never less had Italian Long Hot Peppers. Heading out tommorow to T.J's and W.F.'s an I'll be seeking these out. Oh, and there was a Market Basket there too. Got a nice rack of STL ribs and a corned beef to do pastrami. All in all a good day.

Last edited by RichieB; May 5, 2022, 06:11 PM.

fried long hots are a fairly standard topping at the Italian delis in NY. My go to sandwich is a chicken cutlet with fresh mozzarella and long hots on a hero with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Edit: I should add that they are typically sautéed in olive oil often with some whole cloves of garlic.
    Last edited by shify; May 5, 2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here