Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fezzo’s Seafood, Steakhouse & Oyster Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fezzo’s Seafood, Steakhouse & Oyster Bar

Click image for larger version

Name:	896A8C45-86A8-4709-BA8B-49D5CAD236A8.jpeg
Views:	259
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	660713Click image for larger version

Name:	B8737217-ABC7-4555-BEEC-82953F3DD566.jpeg
Views:	252
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	660712Click image for larger version

Name:	2E5E4092-9297-4330-9BA0-3876CEBE8A00.jpeg
Views:	288
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	660711 This is not BBQ so I’m not sure where this should be posted but I wanted to share it with you. This restaurant has several locations in Louisiana. This one recently opened in Broussard. We started with drinks, Lemon Drop Martinis for the ladies, Old Fashioned for Drew and a Bloody Mary for me. We Crawfish Wontons for appetizers, delicious, and I had a Caesar salad and blackened redfish covered with popcorn shrimp, small mushrooms and onions. Terrific! I had a Sazerac to finish off the meal. Fair. The "kids" wanted daiquiris and so did we so we stopped for to-gos on the way home. Nice evening. I love vacation!

Could this be where our very own Jerod Broussard family hails from!?!

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      I wondered the same 🤔

Some time ago a Broussard was too inebriated to stop where I'm from, and continued northeast on his mule. Where the mule died he staked his claim. Or some crap like that.

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds legit to me. I think I saw an old black and white pic above the bar of that old mule.

All I can say is bon temp rouler !!!!

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir! And the good times continue in a couple hours with the crawfish boil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here