Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BBQ Restaurant in Chicago Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BBQ Restaurant in Chicago Area

Mel's Craft BBQ in Park Ridge, IL just got a great Review in today's Chicago Tribune. Anyone been there yet?

Here is a link to the review:

My daughter, my own flesh and blood, looked me in the eye the other week and declared that the ribs at Mel’s Craft BBQ in Park Ridge tasted better than mine. She even said it with a smile. Th…

Face lift I see'

Comment

BBQ joints put Texas style BBQ to draw customers, some add Craft BBQ raise prices.

Comment

I haven’t been there yet. It opened a few months ago and friends of mine have been there. Heard nothing but good things. Definitely looking forward to trying it. The more restaurants in downtown Park Ridge the better.

Comment

I don't know about BBQ but there is great Pizza in Chicago. I assume BBQ too.

Comment

Can't see the article.....Chicago Tribune makes you subscribe....sorry not going to happen.

Comment

Comment

• Murdy
                Murdy commented
                Editing a comment
                I see they advertise their pork as Kilgus Farms Berkshire pork -- never heard of them but they are apparently from downstate and retail in the Chicago area, any familiarity with them.

I used to live by their turkey supplier, Ho-Ka.

I had it once. It was ok. Not super blown away.

Comment

I drove by it the other day..I will try soon!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here