Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dickey's in Fayetteville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dickey's in Fayetteville

I know a lot of folks poo pooh chain BBQ in general, and Dickey's in particular. I don't know about any other Dickey's location, but I do know that this particular restaurant puts out delicious, high quality que that is definitely a couple cuts above the average. All the meats I've tried (pulled pork, brisket, sausage and ribs) were excellent and they have the best fried okra I think I have ever had. Service was good, food delivered promptly. Like all BBQ restaurants, it probably makes a big difference when you are there as to how good the meats are simply because you don't want 'em sitting for a while, but Dickey's seems to be constantly cooking which should cut down on any randomness there. I've tried other BBQ joints in the area, and this is the best I've had so far.

Nope. Sorry. That little one on the end of the row served me ribs that were mush. No way. Sadly they are inconsistent. Do they even smoke anything there or is it all premade and brought in then warned on the smoker for effect?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here