Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoking Roberts BBQ New Port Richey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking Roberts BBQ New Port Richey

Smoking Roberts has some great smoked ribs (beef and pork), brisket, chicken, burnt ends, and more. Don't judge a book by its cover, because you would drive by this place. It is a really small building with picnic tables in the front and many smokers, usually all going. I can;t get over how good this place is! It is on the east of 19 in New Port Richey, about 30 miles north of Tampa.
    If you are ever running north on 19, look for Roberts. Red building, black lettering, and a large smoker With Mr Pretty painted on the outside. Try it https://www.facebook.com/RobertsBBQ/

Thank you! I'm not in Florida often but my wife urges me weekly that we need to change that.... Great to know a few places to look for when the time comes.

Comment

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have members of my church who spend the winter in Florida (others who winter in Texas and Arizona). I really need see if the church will cover my mileage for some home visits.

Just wanted to add that Roberts is actually in PORT RICHEY FL! They offer a great menu and the quality is amazing! This guy started up with a smoker on the side of the road and now he's made quite a name for himself. Click image for larger version

Name:	s_52d85628-813b-4464-aaf0-fada741b4db6.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	1293236

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here