Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leroy's - Punta Gorda, MMMMMM Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leroy's - Punta Gorda, MMMMMM Good!

Try it! How can you not like a place that serves pork rinds as a free appetizer.

We have eaten at Leroy's 3 times within the last year and NEVER been disappointed. Always for dinner and drinks. A large eclectic bar and a southern menu that doesn't disappoint. They can be a little pricey. We usually get out of there for around $60 including drinks and the tip. But hey ... you definitely get what you pay for.

After I kill off the pork rinds, we always get the deviled eggs for an appetizer. These little chicken embryos have a smooth taste. Leroy's adds a perfect little piece of candied bacon on top of each one. See the pic - that's what you get except I already ate one! I usually get the small plate charcuterie with chicken liver which is served with a caramelized onion jelly. It's delish! Last time in, my wife got the fried chicken. IMHO - this chicken was the best fried chicken I've ever had. See the pic, too. Top quality collards ....

If you're in Fort Myers, this place will be a 35 minute drive. But it's worth it.
    Attached Files

Fort Myers? I thought it was Australia!

I love deviled eggs!

Comment

• lschweig
      lschweig commented
      Editing a comment
      Even bad deviled eggs are better than no deviled eggs at all.

My family was there this week and thought it was excellent value on the $9.99 express lunch. Mammoth serving compared to Seattle.

Comment

Leeeeeeeroooooyyyy!!!! Sorry I had too.

That looks incredible.

Comment

Glad to see Punta Gorda doing well. I know its been hit by some nasty hurricanes the last 10-15 years. Only the strong survive and the food looks amazing as well !!!

Comment

even upside down that looks good!

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I was wonderin, how’d he do that?

Looks good!

Comment

$8.99 steak and fries salad on the lunch special menu? That's a good deal!

Comment

That looks really goood.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here