Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slab BBQ (formerly Trudy's Underground) in Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slab BBQ (formerly Trudy's Underground) in Los Angeles

I have not eaten here yet because I only heard about it recently. this guy, Burt, built a cult Instagram following dishing out Texas-style backyard bbq from his own backyard. he opened a brick and mortar spot in L.A. in the Fairfax area on 3rd street a while back after huge backyard success. he seems toi know what he's doing in the youtube video. best line from it is at 4.39 in to the video - "It's not the best, but it's the best I can do . ." humble dude making tasty eats. gotta love it!

Trudy's Underground vid -

53K Followers, 3,474 Following, 399 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Underground LA Barbecue (@trudys_underground_barbecue)

Wow!!!!
    Those briskets looked spot on as well as the ribs.
    Wish there were more places up here like that.

Comment

Nice to know if I am ever in LA again. Thanks,
      Do they have PBR? BBQ and PBR?

Comment

• GolfGeezer
        GolfGeezer commented
        Editing a comment
        bbqLuv not sure, but you can amble down the street to Canters deli and get PBR with matzoh ball soup. Oh, wait, that was not PBR. Seltzer and choc syrup. Goes really well with THC and 2AM. Don’t ask me how I know....

• latenight71
        latenight71 commented
        Editing a comment
        i like this club more and more every day

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here