Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G@D BBQ Rogers, AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G@D BBQ Rogers, AR

This is a little hole in the wall place that has been around a while, I am not usually in the area but when I am the place is always packed. I was working over there today and decided to try it out.
    This place has BBQ and all pre-made sides, which means I should not have had to wait 30 minutes to get food. The only thing that wasn't nasty was the coke. They must store all of the meat in some kind of steam tray because it was all wet, I got the sampler platter and after I finished each portion there was a surprisingly large pool of liquid sitting at the bottom. The ribs had a rub at one point because you could see it, but it had long washed away in its steam bath. It was literally fall off the bone, i picked it up by the bone and roughly half the meat stayed on the plate, a good shake removed it all.
    I suppose it was also all steamed together because other than texture I couldn't tell you which meat I was eating.

Really surprising how places can stay in business, and have good business when they serve trash that was worse than what I was cooking when I decided to learn how to cook.

Ouch. A lady at church stopped by a small place like that smelled sooooooooo good when she would drive by. She said the food was some of the nastiest food she has ever eaten. She would still like to know what that lady was burning to make the place smell so good, cause it could not have been the food cooking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here