Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 343 & 344

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 343 & 344

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mummy.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	924494

Click image for larger version

Name:	frankengrill.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	924495

🧛🏼‍♀️"I’ve come to suck your sauce!" 🧛🏻

Comment

I like the Frankengrill one. I have the 2 bowls of a 26" kettle lying around and I keep thinking I'm going to find some parts to fix it up. I never do, but if I did...

Comment

"BOB IS BLEEDING!!!!!! RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!! Wait... (sniffing the "blood")... That's just him being a messy eater."

Comment

If you remove all the stuffing out of a Hot Dog, you are left with a Hollow Winnie.

I never sausage a thing.
          Last edited by bbqLuv; October 28, 2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Given th last 4 Hilarious cartoons (Thanks Huskee Jerry King !!!!!)

I can Always use a good laugh, brothers!

I gotta add this, since it's Samhain ...

Link

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Mash GOOD LOL!!!

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              You get Crypt Kicker Five---You Done Goods.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here