Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 341 & 342

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 341 & 342

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire good.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	920402

Click image for larger version

Name:	invite.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	920401

For the secon, my friends just want me to cook...

Comment

Re: 342... True story: Newly wed and in a new apartment, my mother-in-law asked the neighbor for some salt. A few minutes later, she knocked on the door and apologized profusely and asked if they had some oil because she is starting dinner and hadn't set up the kitchen fully. A few minutes later, she knocked, apologized profusely, and asked to borrow some eggs. A few minutes later.... and this kept on for the every single ingredient. And possibly some cookware, but I can't remember.

Finally, she knocked on the door and asked the neighbors to dinner.

It was her way of getting to know the neighbors with some humor. She is a wonderful, dear woman who is one of my heros, after my wife.

I believe that was back in the 1960's or 70's.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Bless her fer her humorous approach to Life; 'tis a rare quality, nowadays...

I'm certain she spreads GBG's everywhere she graces with her presence.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here