Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 317 & 318

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 317 & 318

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	362.6 KB
ID:	863797

Click image for larger version

Name:	take turns.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	427.4 KB
ID:	863798

Less news might do us all good - let's grill! 😎

Smart Guy there in toon #2! 🧨

Comment

These are a couple choice ones!

Thanks Huskee Jerry King

Comment

Fun again. I especially like #1 .

Comment

Less is best!

Comment

#1 is right on the money. I'm not watching anything but the Outdoor Channel and this is the ONLY social media I'm having anything at all to do with right now.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              I do Instagram, and I log into Facebook about twice a year when family sends me something...otherwise I hear what you're saying. While it's not good to bury our heads in the sand with respect to world conditions, it's much more peaceful occupying our minds with things we enjoy and that bring us happiness instead of the opposite.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here