Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 257 & 258

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 257 & 258

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rude.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	759855

Click image for larger version

Name:	nightmares.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	759856

Two more winners.

Comment

Definitely can identify with the second one!

Comment

Second one is also like folks asking for a piece that is "well done", when you’ve gone through careful and painstaking planning to optimize the entire cook to hit medium rare on everything to within 2 degrees.

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup!

• Robert M
          Robert M commented
          Editing a comment
          I just tell them ok, you get the chicken breast.

The second one brings up memories of steak night when I was a kid. Not the best cut and always very well done. I grew up thinking that was the whole reason ketchup existed. Now I'm not really sure where the ketchup is at my house. No doubt buried in the back of the fridge.

Comment

Yep, that second one. We've all lived that dream.

Comment

That first one must be holehogg

Comment

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              NOI7 to the rescue because he knows very well I have yet to find a decent brisket these parts. But I continue with the elusive hunt.

Great toons!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here