Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 251 & 252

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 251 & 252

"These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites."

Click image for larger version

Name:	earrings.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	745516

Click image for larger version

Name:	corporate cookout.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	745517

Ha! Good luck with that one Bob! Then again, the menu was not specified so he could, theoretically, make 80,000 one bites.

Comment

"I can do it" said Bob. "I'll just borrow another 9,999 Smokey Joe's from Mr. Bones!"

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        If he loaned out that many he'd be down to about 6 left.

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee for the win!

You guys are killin' me!

Comment

Pulled pork, Bob. Pulled pork.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Goes for miles for $10 bucks!

I'm sure there is at least one person in the pit who will try to "1 Up" Bob's story...

Comment

Bob should just cook 1 rack of ribs and tell everyone to share. How many licks does it take to get to the bone center of a rack of baby backs? The world may never know.

Comment

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            a..., one......

Oh....cartoon #2 is my company...lol..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here