Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 222 & 223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 222 & 223

"These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites."

Click image for larger version  Name:	help toon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	641.7 KB ID:	683134

Click image for larger version  Name:	bedroom toon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	683135

More winners.

Comment

Got a chuckle out of the 225f one!

Comment

These are great ones this time, and so true. My wife just asked me on the phone what’s for dinner as I sit on the front porch waiting for UPS to deliver my Porter Road order.

Comment

I like those. I have actually done both - on those but and brisket cooks, my Maverick is on the nightstand, and I have a Costco membership

Comment

I am guilty of both lol...

Comment

Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do!

Comment

A couple of real side-splitters, Thanks, yall!

Comment

That second one is real funny!

Comment

What else would you be buying for the bedroom.....??

Comment

• JimLinebarger
                      JimLinebarger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      An adult bar. Not a pole, a bar. There may be dancing with either or both, but only one truly satisfies.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here