Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 182 & 183

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 182 & 183

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Be sure to check out our archival PitCast interview with Jerry King himself if you've missed it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	truck.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	606837

Name:	shopper.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	606838

Comment

That first is SO true to MY roots. That said, Missoura Craig's List is still the first place I've seen a RoadKill Butcher ad -

"You run it over, bring it over, I process, butcher and split it with you, free"...

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Actual advertisement in Lufkin, TX "I wanna be your Meat Man, from pig's feet to party platters...."

Second one reminded me of this.

Name:	515D467E-7689-4184-83E4-6F4C8075D27D.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	518.4 KB
ID:	607326

Comment

• Yianno
        Yianno commented
        Editing a comment
        haha!

Originally posted by JGo37 View Post
      That first is SO true to MY roots. That said, Missoura Craig's List is still the first place I've seen a RoadKill Butcher ad -

"You run it over, bring it over, I process, butcher and split it with you, free"...
      A long time associate who lives in N. H. is on a state controlled road kill list. When an animal is struck and it his que comes up, he's notified. If he says yes, goes to the location and puts it in his truck. Highly regulated. He has to take it to a check in location. Once done, he has to follow rules for butchering. When done, home and into the freezer. I've dined on his good fortune. Road kill tastes as good as ordered in a restaurant.

Comment

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Quantico Marine Security Forces have Venison Burger Friday, $ 3.00 burgers, for charity almost every week from on-base kills by vehicle. 3-burger dollar tip $ 10.00 tab is awesome. Sharing get-down lunches with Generals and Asst. FBI Directors is kind'a fun too. Heat-beat of America folks. (like us)

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here