Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 178 & 179

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 178 & 179

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Be sure to check out our archival PitCast interview with Jerry King himself if you've missed it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	stars.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	599176

Click image for larger version

Name:	wedding.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	249.1 KB
ID:	599175

(y) (y)

Comment

Why is it that the second one brings Bogy to mind? 😀
      Last edited by Donw; November 29, 2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Somebody mention my name? lol

Only Jerry can marry Bos taurus and Bos indicus "smoothly"

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet bogey could too

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, I'll do mixed marriages. Anytime, anywhere!
        Last edited by Bogy; November 30, 2018, 10:23 AM.

I feel like once you have been in the smoke all night, seeing this in the sky is not out of the question. LOL.

Great toons!

Comment

Always a great chuckle. Thanks.

Comment

Hardy-har-har!!!!

Comment

Many Thanks, as always, yall Jerry King Huskee fer bringin us th laughs, each week!!!!

Bovine.

Comment

The only problem I see here is that the brisket you may be getting ready to smoke this weekend, almost certainly came from a steer, which is neither a him or a her (anymore). But the little steers gotta come from somewhere.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                There are plenty heifers in feedlots. That is why they run bulls in the feedlots, to get the heifers pregnant so they will gain weight.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here