Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 174 & 175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 174 & 175

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plastic.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	592704

Click image for larger version

Name:	shirts.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	592705

Great toons!

Comment

Keep 'em coming Pitboss that's funny!

Comment

The first reminds me of the first time my mother bought brown and serve rolls in a plastic bag. You guessed it - the plastic stuck to the rolls after a short time in the oven.

Two more good ones!

Comment

Given the number of stained T-Shirts I have, the second one rings a bell!

Comment

Had a buddy who was grilling some turkeys for thanksgiving on a Holland grill.

He had to be gone when they were supposed to go in so he told his 13-16 year old son to "take them out of the frdge just like they are and put them on the grill. You don’t need to do anything to them."

His son took things quite literal and took the turkeys out of the fridge on some sort of plastic serving tray he had them on and placed the both on the grill... tray and all. Luckily he got home in time before all was lost and was able to salvage most of it.

Comment

I get the stained shirts-i always wear some food, good toons! Thanks again Mr. King and Huskee!

Comment

My T-Shirts! Hmm? Good toons-again.

Comment

I have vague memories of someone cooking either a turkey or a chicken with the giblets still inside, not knowing that was a thing. It may have been me when I was a youngster learning to cook things. Grossed my mom out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here