Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 152 & 153

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 152 & 153

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	llama.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	558549
    Click image for larger version

Name:	damper.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	558550

Comment

My fave is #1. The real story behind professional rub making.

Comment

The llamas look quite puzzled by what just happened to them.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Jerry is the man!

• JCGrill
          JCGrill commented
          Editing a comment
          "What just happened" does appear to be the look.

The likeness of Henrick is uncanny

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Sshhh!

I use jonesys bbq sauce for the rib competition every year, but I peel the label off, so as far as my competitors know it is made with tiger "fluid" and pufferfish extract

Comment

Great Job, Brothers!!!! Huskee Jerry King
          Thanks fer startin my day off with some good laughter!

It ain't jus any ol cartoonist, what can accurately depict bewildered llamas!!!!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            i HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE TWO, BESIDES POSTING THEM! Oops, didn't mean to shout, caps lock stuck on and I don't feel like deleting and re-typing right now!

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            HeeHee! Huskee
            Want me to edit it fer ya? lol!

#2 could come to be over "meh"

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            ...or volume or weight measurements for rubs.

Yowzer

Comment

Freaking hilarious!

Comment

Ha ha! Love those llamas!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! To a mere rube, like myself, that love might, upon first glance, appear to be an unrequited one, Brother!!!!
                (I dunno; mebbe Swedish llamas jus express themselves differently???)

Have a great weekend!!!!

I have to say: I'm very honored to be even considered for a cartoon. I've never been in the newspaper even. So this is big. My 15 seconds of fame :-)

Comment

• Henrik
                Henrik commented
                Editing a comment
                I know: they don’t exist in Sweden. Too cold. It’s all @Jerod Broussard’s fault ;-)

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                Blame it on the Emperor's New Groove, Beef rub ingredients in NOT English, and Jerry's ability to really pick up the vibe of the Pit.

• johnmcq4
                johnmcq4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Henrik it was more like a minute, as I went back to look at them again after several comments. Really enjoying the great humor from these cartoons.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here