Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 150 & 151

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 150 & 151

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Poker.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	553096

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Shoot.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	283.5 KB
ID:	553097

I really like the idea of the one on top! I could get it in on that game!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I love hold'em! I'd be nervous though when brisket's on the line. Especially playing against DWCowles I hear he's pretty good.

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are you getting your information from Huskee because I think they are full of crap. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you kidding? I could never gamble something that valuable!

Comment

Our Church is in the process of doing a new Pictorial Directory so maybe I should bring along one of my Favorite Cook Postings to spice up our picture a little!?!?

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Just did a new directory, and we had people who brought in their pets for their pictures. Favorite brisket or pork butt would be just as good as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, jus WOW!!!!
      Huskee Jerry King Yall knocked her outta th Park, even more than usual!!!!

Thanks to both of ya, fer all that ya do, here!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I occasionally shout some ideas at him, like these and some others in recent weeks, but the real talent is all Jerry.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        I still maintain it's th Teamwork...
        Great Job, Guys!

Too funny as usual!

Comment

Hmmm "I see your ribs, and raise you a brisket."

Comment

Outstanding!
          Thanks!

Comment

Great ones!

Comment

Jerod Broussard Is at that table right? I'm all in on his $1.99 prime Packers. Doh!! Foiled again! Holy Razors Batman! That was a close shave and a skinny flat.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                No Prime and I don't gamble. Always enjoyed watching my buddies.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

I raise you an SRF brisket. BAM!

Comment

My luck I'd win some choice beef shank. Not that any of you have that in your freezer

Comment

• Bogy
                    Bogy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I buy a side of beef every year. The whole side. It's good, don't know if it would be Choice or Prime, because it goes straight from the pasture to the processor, but unfortunately, it's not Wagyu or Kobe. But if you want to stop by, I can introduce you to the steer that will be feeding me next year.

• fracmeister
                    fracmeister commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Next time I am in Iowa... but if you are in Texas swing by

• Bogy
                    Bogy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    fracmeister I probably won't be in Texas anytime soon. I had a daughter and her family in Cypress for a little over a year, but now they are in Washington, so we're traveling that way. But come on up!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here