Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 146 & 147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 146 & 147

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Burger.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	545073

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tailgate.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	545074

Now I'm hungry again. As for #2 - time to pickup a truck.

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      I see what you did there. Real stealth like.

HouseHomey must of turned his pool into a grill!

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Boom!!

Always need a bigger boat, bigger truck, bigger smoker! Not necessarily in that order.

Comment

First problem is having a car and not a truck.

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker When I was younger, before I lost some height somewhere, I was 6'5" and drove a Pinto Hatchback. What killed my knees (they were going anyway, this just hastened their demise) was driving a standard cab F150. Toward the end I could only drive it for a couple of weeks, then my wife would have to drive it for a month, while my knees recuperated.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhhhh, so you get it! I had an audi A4 before I got my truck. Waaaaaay too small for me! Never going back. Bogy

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker , I laugh when some salesman who's 5'3" in heels tells me his Japanese car with a sunroof has plenty of headroom.

Unless that's HouseHomey in the first one, that guy is giving him a run for the money!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure I can compete with that.

Bogy Spinaker In the "way back when" We had a pizza driver who must have been 6''8" 400lbs who showed up in a 72 vega, hatch back and all. That was "Me & Ed's Pizza" on Garden grove Blvd in Garden grove, Ca. At the time they were the only ones who delivered to my neighborhood.. on account of that guy. They made me fall in love with the yeasty, stinky thinner dough. Just fabulous!!

Inthink one still existes in Downey or Paramount Ca.
      Man I miss them.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Holmes, my immediate question was, did Jerry build th burger right, accordin to HH protocol!

(I ain't takin no points away, jus lol wonderin!)

Mr. Bones I regret to inform you that IMHO, not knowing what all the fixings are, based on that cartoon, looking at the build up I would say. NEGATIVE.

We have four fingers on top to control the flow of the burger. There appears to be a lot on the bottom which may cause an ove saturation and slippage.

That leads to ripping and soggy cracked buns which eventually causes you to put the burger back down on the plate and pick it back up to eat it.

That violates te Homeys cardinal rule of "once you pick up your burger, never set it back down." Always eat your burger without the business of up and down.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Hee hee! Me, I couldn't reliably analyze th strata, either, but I'd sink a fang er two in it!

Much love to yall, there, an also Huskee Jerry King fer bringin us these cartoons weekly!

I would buy the truck and trailer. Load the burger and go tailgating.
      leave all those extras home.

Comment

Now That's Burger for me!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here