Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 90 & 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 90 & 91

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Parole breaker.jpg Views:	1 Size:	518.3 KB ID:	445006

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rivalry.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.01 MB ID:	445005

But where's the searing burner? ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

or the PBC

Comment

Comment

He does kinda look like Huskee ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

• JCBBQ
            JCBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

This was great.. :-)

Comment

Better check his pockets for Huskee's Rub Recipe. Any idea when that Cooker will be available---just in case I get a MCS attack.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              DWCowles will have to let you know, I'm sure he's already pre-ordered it

Comment

Ha ha! The second one is brilliant. I do NOT see myself there at all.

One of the neighbors actually passed by and asked my wife (whilst I was welding on my offset smoker): "So, are you guys building a new pellet burner/water heater for the house?" she replied: no, my husband's building a grill. On that reply, the neighbor, said: yes, that's all good, but that massive thing over there? My wife: that IS the grill. His jaw dropped. Lol!!

Comment

• JCBBQ
                JCBBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                I gotta admit, you were the first one I thought of when I saw that cartoon.

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too!

I want one, yessir, 150G, Yup, I want one.

Oh, and Huskee has more hair.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Always a highlight of my day/week, thanks brothers! Huskee Jerry King

Comment

Henrik i think Rude Boy needs and bigger screen and surround sound. Perhaps a partnership with "Bose" is in order. Please let's get this party started! Bourbon would be good too. Just in case.

Comment

• EdF
                      EdF commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah, let's keep it Scandinavian: Dynaudio!

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ha!!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here