Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 88 & 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 88 & 89

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ego.jpg Views:	1 Size:	715.1 KB ID:	441579

This must be how DWCowles really cooks all that food

Click image for larger version  Name:	Drone.jpg Views:	1 Size:	660.5 KB ID:	441580

I'm still lovin' these.

Comment

heheheheheh

Comment

Maybe my crazy neighbor had the right idea when he was shooting the neighborhood kid's drones out of the sky.

Comment

• gcdmd
          gcdmd commented
          Editing a comment
          I've often thought about doing that, especially if one hovered low while my teen-age granddaughters were out in the back yard sunbathing, but, depending on where you live, you could find yourself in a heap of trouble.

Comment

Ha ha ha! I love 'em!

Comment

I could see doing that one on the bottom. Then you'd have to compete with the raptors though, which could be interesting.

Comment

Great Job, as always, Gentlemen!
            Thanks fer alla yer Hard Work, an' many, many laughs, as well!!!!

Comment

Seriously right!! I feed my neighbors and onenstill complains about the smoke!!!! But loves the ribs! Go figure. Nice work!! Funny!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee oh, they smoke for sure, just not Marlboro. They garden too

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Wood smoke smells like heaven compared to that trash smoke smell. If I get your drift.

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee yes sir, you get "Waft."

Good Job once again!

Comment

Love it!!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here