Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 86 & 87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 86 & 87

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites

Click image for larger version  Name:	Godd news.jpg Views:	1 Size:	673.5 KB ID:	437491

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grill Gods.jpg Views:	1 Size:	738.9 KB ID:	437492

I've called out to those same gods!

Comment

Poor Bob!!

Comment

That's why I keep a small bottle of propane just in case.

Fun stuff.

Comment

My personal version of the second one is when there's juuuuust under enough charcoal left in the bag for a cook. My charcoal pile is outdoors on pallets under two tarps (no garage or shed). A minor pain to go get more, especially when it's pouring or there's a foot of snow. And it seems there's never enough in the bag for another full cook.

Comment

• lemayp
            lemayp commented
            Editing a comment
            I stock up on kbb during sales, and keep 5 bundles hidden in the shed. That way it looks like I'm low and cooks deemed unworthy like hotdogs get pushed to the gasser without a fight.

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear ya @Huskee!
            Very sneaky, indeed, lemayp !

Comment

Once again Very Good Stuff.

Comment

Thanks fer th' laughs, gentlemen!
              Enjoyable, as always!

Comment

That first one is really dark... I love it!!

Comment

Bob the Pig, doing his piggy duty. What an animal!

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here