Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 60 & 61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 60 & 61

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

Don't miss Jerry King's interview with Greg Rempe in the August 24, 2017 PitCast- check it out here!

Click image for larger version  Name:	BYOG.jpg Views:	1 Size:	309.9 KB ID:	395044

Click image for larger version  Name:	Lid Therapy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	304.2 KB ID:	395045

Thanks fer makin' my Sattiday mornin'!
    Y'all Rock, Huskee Jerry King !!!
    Please, keep th' funnies comin'!!!

Comment

More fun stuff!

Comment

If number one isn't me, I don't know what is.

Comment

Hahahahaha, its funny. I just had that conversation with a CO-worker the other day. We always like to have a fall BBQ. Guess who is cooking for 150? It is always a fun time and I enjoy it. But this cartoon hits home. LOL.

Comment

tbob4 Spinaker I feel ya', gentlemen...
            I always get roped into th' same thing, hereabouts.

Comment

I just told the folks this morning before I left, I only bring the meat! Y’all want cornbread or beans or slaw or buns, whatever, that’s on you!

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                And that works well, if you have reasonable co-workers. Thankfully, mine are!

• kmhfive
                kmhfive commented
                Editing a comment
                EdF They are good folks! There were a couple putting lists together to get others to bring stuff in. Almost time to start the PBs.

Comment

Another pair of great cartoons. Thank you Mr. King

Comment

Priceless!!

Comment

Good Stuff!

Comment

Wait a minute.....these jokes are about us.....who the heck is following us around taking notes?????

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here