Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 58 & 59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 58 & 59

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

Don't miss Jerry King's interview with Greg Rempe in the August 24, 2017 PitCast- check it out here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smart Grill.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	392689

And for my good buddy Greg BBQCentralShow:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Greg.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	392688

Ha ha, this is too good! Don't know where Jerry comes up with all this, but I love it!

Comment

😂 funny 😂😂😂

Comment

Freaking hilarious!!

Comment

I resemble that first one with my GMG WiFi and Fireboard. It’s getting to be too smart! 😃😃👍🏻

Comment

Excellent!!!

Comment

Big Grin...

Comment

That kind of looks like me... LOL! Honored to be a theme!

Comment

Very Good Cartoons!

Comment

Thanks, as always Huskee BBQCentralShow !!!
                    More Gold, from th' Dynamic Duo!!!
                    Torn between chortle an' guffaw, when I read them at work earlier!
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 9, 2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

man that's funny I agree with Mr.Bones great work Jerry, thanks for you funny C toons . brings me back to old grit newspaper I use to deliver it had a section of c. toons

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Simply GREAT 👍👍👍👍👍 ‼️ Who Has More Fun Than BBQ'ers❓❓ The Answer Is Nobody‼️
                            They Do "It" Anywhere ❓❓ 🤗😇🤗
                            Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here