Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 50 & 51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 50 & 51

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

Don't miss Jerry King's interview with Greg Rempe in the August 24, 2017 PitCast- check it out here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fence.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	375712

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ants.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	375713

That's funny. It's spiders at my house right now instead of ants - same concept. I can't go a single day without them making webs all over the smokers. Although nobody else sees it, I get this stupid paranoia that if anyone did, they would think I hadn't BBQ'd in a month!

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Craigar - I had a cricket in the house for about a week. Could not, for the life of me, figure out where he was. If I was in the living room, it sounded like he was there. If I was in the bedroom, he was there. He met his demise somehow. Thank goodness.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Most likely "death by spider"!

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      EdF - Hahahaha. Or cat! I have a legitimate attack cat. Wife's favorite story - the cat and a hawk were on a collision course for each other one day. To the victor would go the spoils. At the last moment they changed their minds.

Ours is flies. We have to hand those fly bags from the Home Depot. They work super well but man do they stink. All the rest of the bugs end up in the pool. No wall will help that.

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes - have that problem. Got rid of the flies but I hate cleaning that thing and when it gets to smelling it can almost overpower the best smelling stuff on the Q

Mosquitos and wasps here.

Comment

Just stand in the smoke guys....

Comment

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^^^^^^ this!

RonB that only works in the cartoons. Besides my bugs love a little smoke and bark.

Comment

Smoke doesn't deter my flies at all!

Comment

Comment

We are on another round of mosquitoes. I'm swatting as I type on my phone laying in bed. Going to have to fumigate again. Grrrrrrr

Comment

NICE.....

oh yeah.... Could we give the guy in the first cartoon a Make BBQ Great Again hat?
              asking for a friend....
              Last edited by Nate; September 7, 2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

More gems, Thanks Jerry King Huskee !!!

Comment

Here is a fun toy for the bugs, works great https://bugasalt.com/products/yellow-bug-a-salt-2-0

Comment

• Craigar
                    Craigar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I need a couple of those. I keep threatening the wife that I will have one or two...this just might be the year I get one...or two.

Nothin better than sitting out back with the smoker going enjoying the beverage of choice and shooting them da** bast****s

Comment

LOLOLOL @ the fence! WOW, that's hilarious Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here