Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 23 & 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 23 & 24

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

Click image for larger version  Name:	Whisperer.jpg Views:	1 Size:	855.9 KB ID:	323604

For Henrik :

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ginat Cover.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	323605

I still don't know if that cover is big enough...lol

Comment

Ha ha, love it!!!

Comment

No way that cover would do it. hahaha

Comment

maybe it's the parachute for the box that the real cover comes in

Comment

The Grill Whisperer reminds me to clean up the Pellet Grill and put new foil inside, Vac out the BGE, and dump out the Weber Kettle for the weekend. Got two briskets thawing in the basement frig. The Family is all coming next week!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Good reminder, I have 4 cookers that need a good cleaning...

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              "need" and "gettin'" are two totally different things....

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              I know dat's Right!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here