Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 14 & 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 14 & 15

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

More of Jerry King's brilliant handywork with Jerod Broussard and fuzzydaddy getting their own cartoons!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jerod.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	303010

Name:	Fuzzydaddy.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	303011

Love 'em both.

Comment

I always enjoy these. Jerod's is awesome and I guess it's widely known that I clean WAY more often and thoroughly than is needed. I'm working on it.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        EdF if only you were closer.

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        gcdmd my DW has tried for other "issues" I have and it didn't work. Lol.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        There are waaaaay worse problems in BBQ!

Great 'toons!
      Thanks Huskee and Jerry King!!!

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

I laughed at mine, cried at Fuzzy's!!!!

Sad how much it took to actually be hyperbole.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Your was pure gold!!! You need to frame that!

FuzzyDaddy is down pat, Jerod's nose is a little to long. Also liked the copper kettle.
          Like to see what Jerry does with Huskee & does he know about the assault on the minnow population.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            I love my copper kettle and I think my nose is a bit too long too. That's too long above, not actually.

Actually FireMan I don't fish with minnows. Usually just crankbaits, spoons, and spinners. And I don't really fish that much, but I love to when I do get to go. My next trip is planned for just over 2 months from now, mid/late June.

But that lends itself to a great question, what trait(s) do I have that could be hyperbolized into a cartoon? Be nice, I know there's plenty of faults to work with!!

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually big guy, I am referring to you catching minnows. The last time you went you mentioned the fish that was so small that you could'nt keep it, let alone grab it.
            Traits, let me count the ways. I'll get back to you.

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            FireMan Roger that. In that sense admittedly I am the minnow slayer. They just don't make big fish like they used to.

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            How about something like how much you are into your rubs? The brown sugar thing??

"From the' Land of Sky Blue Waters..."
          Does this take anybody else back down Memory Lane?
          Musta heered ' bout it from my Grandparents, I reckon...... before my time.

Comment

• Willy
            Willy commented
            Editing a comment
            Remember Schmidt's? Brewed in the great NW (St. Paul????)

And what about PBR?

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Falstaff? Schlitz? Or, better yet, needin' a 'Church Key', to open yer beer?

Love how they're getting personalized! Awesome cartoons

Comment

These are great!!! Jerod's could more or less be a photograph. Because that might actually be what his PBC is looking like these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
              These are great!!! Jerod's could more or less be a photograph. Because that might actually be what his PBC is looking like these days!
              With a "Babes in Toyland" imagination... Maybe.

Name:	IMG_20170411_130200.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	303430

Comment

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                I think some mods have been removed for this photo.................

• BriggsBBQ
                BriggsBBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                I like the addition of the gun on the ground.

Outstanding

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here