Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoon #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoon #5

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

When David Parrish cooks...

Click image for larger version  Name:	AR1s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	162.6 KB ID:	284344
    By Jerry King

Hehehehehe

Comment

Aint that the truth

Comment

HaHa....so true

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

Yup. My neighbors always become decidedly more 'neighborly' when th' smoke's rollin' outta my cookers...

Comment

• Deaf Arty
              Deaf Arty commented
              Editing a comment
              It depends. My downwind neighbor is vegan...

Oh man I'm so glad I checked out this forum! Love these!!!

Comment

• JCBBQ
              JCBBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              I just clicked on your signature. So....didja get a smoker? Whadjaget? Whadjaget?

I'm kinda glad I live where I don't have neighbors too close. They're through the woods, I can hear their lawnmowers echoing, but they're not close enough to see or smell the smokers running. I'd rather have leftovers. (Is that selfish of me?) I'd gladly share if someone did wander over, but I'm glad they haven't yet!

I almost gave Dr. Pol (from NatGeo's The Incredible Dr. Pol TV show) & his cameramen and producer some of my smoked salmon when I first got my Yoder, but it wasn't quite done. They were at our place for a sick cow once. The "it's not done yet" line would be great with nosy neighbors!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              If they start it will only take one Select brisket flat cooking on the side, 165 internal tops. Send them home with that, tell them to tear right into it.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Jerod Broussard "Boy that guy across the street who works at that AmazingRibs somethin' or other website can't cook BBQ to save his life." Hmmm.

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              The day job should never be mentioned.

JCBBQ thanks for asking! Sadly I'm still smokerless. I initially thought we'd be in a house by end of 2016 but the house hunt still continues!

The apartment we are in only allows for electric grills so I'm patiently waiting. I have my heart set on a Weber 26" kettle with the slow n sear XL when the day comes!

Comment

• JCBBQ
              JCBBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Bummer! I hear ya. I'm a realtor so I feel your pain. It can be next to impossible depending on the market. Good luck to you.

Love it!

Was doing a practice cook this weekend for an upcoming competition and suddenly by phone starts blowing up with texts from the neighbors asking what time dinner was.

Comment

This sounds like my family!

Comment

Ha sounds like all my neighbors!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here