Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoon #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoon #4

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

Here's a delivery maybe DWCowles could get in on...

Click image for larger version  Name:	AR2s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	283071

By Jerry King

Hahahahaha. Head my way DW!!! Fill that baby with Blues Hog! FOB Minneapolis.

Comment

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      Heck yes on the blues hog!

You guys are going to make Lost in China crazy with that cartoon. He's going to think people lied to him about the "to sauce or not to sauce" question he asked! Hahahaha.

Comment

• Lost in China
      Lost in China commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it was kind of confusing because I was getting two different messages. The conclusion I drew was "make up your own mind" which is tough because I don't really have enough experience to make an educated choice. I'm slowly getting better, though.

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lost in China - It was a good question. People have always debated it and opinions about it change. That's why I had fun with the question and responses and the cartoon. I immediately thought of you!

This is a great addition to the pit keep them coming

Comment

Hilarious!!! Nothing better than hyperbole.

Comment

• backmarker
      backmarker commented
      Editing a comment
      Except BBQ sauce.

If you saw this outside a BBQ restaurant.... What would your thoughts be?

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones - if I saw a tanker of liquid smoke outside of anything I would drive as fast as I could to Alaska! Hahahahaha

• Lost in China
      Lost in China commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be turned off because it means they didn't make their own BBQ sauce.

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker - YES!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here