Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoon #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoon #1

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster
    Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites

Click image for larger version  Name:	AR5s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	199.6 KB ID:	281645
    by Jerry King

Birthday hat, lotza gear...Pit member. He just needs a beard.

Comment

Curious which one is his go to...

Comment

But I don't want to recover!!!

Hey I wonder if tnere's a SNS in that kettle........
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Fire 'em all up and watch the fire department show up!

Comment

Hoarder? There's an old saying in these parts, "honey, all saws cut wood, but they all don't give the cut that you may need, and these here cookers don't all give the the same specific "cook", texture & style that one may need". Plus, you know all those shoes that you have, well, your feet sure look purty in em'''.
            Problem solved, no hoarding & MCS wins again!

Comment

MCS in the flesh! (or cartoon, whatever....) YES!!!

"When you have more Grills than your wife has pairs of shoes."

Comment

Fun stuff - and talent too. I can't even draw a crooked line...

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know right. Went to high school with a guy who could draw whatever, whenever, on whatever. Crazy talent.

Huskee, I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THIS SITE AND OUR POSTS CLEAN?.?.?. That Was Dirty, IMHOP!.!.! 👎👎👎👎👎
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I tell my wife that you cant fix everything with a hammer and a pair of pliers. That applies to my grills/ smokers too. I have the MES, UDS (charcoal), UDS II (propane) small offset (stick burner), LARGE vertical (stick burner) 2 gas grills (one for the house, one for the shop) and a CC grill/ smoker. The only thing I dont have is a pellet burner, but I have used the hot air from the pellet stove in the shop to heat a dehydrator

Comment

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And there I was under the delusion that it was duct tape and WD-40!

That's a good one !!!

Comment

Reminds me of some people on here...LOL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here