Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly BBQ Cartoons by Jerry King

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it would be appropriate, but how about Bobby Flay standing at his grill, looking over his shoulder at Meathead's book open on the prep table by the grill?
    Maybe it could have a caption, such as:
    Those (*) won't be beating Bobby now!
    *=insert favorite descriptive term.
    Perhaps two guys standing in the back yard next door, arms propped on the fence. One turns to the other and says, "So that's why we can't beat Bobby Flay"!
    Last edited by Storlok; March 1, 2017, 07:39 PM. Reason: Add potential caption.

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! Funny!

Welcome Jerry!!

Comment

Hi everyone! Jerry King here, cartoonist. I enjoy being part of this group and will try to do cartoons about the members. If you have ideas, post them. Thank you!

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Jerry for your contributions to The Pit!! They are a great laugh. Keep them coming!

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Jerry King I like the spinnaker idea below however with added cast iron, perhaps smacking the fish as he can't catch anything.

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        On another note... I heard Huskee went fishing not to long ago........ keep them coming. Sophia asks to see them as well.

Welcome

cartoon idea

custody hearing over grill 😅

Comment

Guest King, Huskee, How about #: 1) A Cartoon of Spinaker in N MN Bear Hunting With a Switch ❗️❓
        #: 2) The 2nd Panel Could be the Bear Running Spinaker Bare A---d through the Woods❓❓ 😄🤗😇🤗😃
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I like both ideas.

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker, I understand Jerry only Works from Live Models❓ Maybe Huskee could Hold Your Tidy Whiteys and Shag Bears for the "SITTING"❓ 🤔🤗😇🤗🤔
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Jerry King driving down the road, I saw a Jeep spewing out blue smoke out the exhaust and thought... that’s good smoke, right? Only a BBQer would think that 😂

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          The ideas are rolling now!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here