Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly BBQ Cartoons by Jerry King

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly BBQ Cartoons by Jerry King

We're pleased to announce cartoonist & illustrator Jerry King will be creating bi-weekly cartoons for our members right here in The Pit!

Jerry will occasionally peruse The Pit to keep things customized for us. Who knows, he may even include YOU in one of his future cartoons!

Do you have an idea for a cartoon? Let's hear it.

Aside from greeting cards and magazines, Jerry is the author and illustrator of seven nationally published cartoon books. He has also illustrated ten children's books, and has provided illustrations for numerous children's publications. One of Jerry's cartoon characters has been made into a stuffed animal.

After serving three years in the army as a medic, Jerry, 42, went on to graduate from The Ohio State University with a BA in English. He now resides in NE. Ohio with his wife Anne and daughters Giana and Sienna, and 2 dogs, Baci and Bella. When he's not at the drawing board, Jerry is probably on a golf course losing.

Oh yeah, he could definitely make my nose big enough.

Comment

Much better choice than my son who has done stuff for Legion of Skanks and My Wife Hates me. Those cartoons would be deleted by Huskee immediately.

Comment

Welcome Jerry and a big THANK YOU for bringing some cartoon humor to the pit.

Comment

Something on gear acquisition after joining The Pit. Maybe a delivery of a huge stack of boxes on the porch numbered 1 of 45, 2 of 45, etc. or a credit card bill with most line items being gear purchases, with spouse/significant other making comments.

Edit: I just saw cartoon #1, so never mind!

Comment

Welcome from ne ohio, you live in a great area

Comment

Welcome Jerry...feel free to use me as necessary...I'm already really famous!! (said nobody, ever)

Comment

Boy, I must have been seen his post to early last night. I saw the name with O this & 0 posts & thought, what a shame, the guy joined & then he must have died or ran out of ideas. Glad that he is well & ready to produce. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome Jerry

Comment

Well we do have a few Characters around here. This is gonna be fun.

We could show tbob4 hurling terrible Jokes from the Jokes! thread, to his sister, who by now, is waaaay beyond sick of me posting them !!

Comment

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's become our game show - she tries to guess the punch line. She is wrong most of the time!

Welcome to The Pit Jerry!

Comment

Welcome Jerry, Glad t' have ya' aboard!!!
                    Very Cool, Sir!

Comment

Glad to have you aboard Jerry, will look forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome, looking forward to seeing the cartoons!

Comment

Cool, can't wait!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here