Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 521, 522, 523 & 524

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 521, 522, 523 & 524

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	passage(1).jpg
Views:	202
Size:	312.1 KB
ID:	1315763

Name:	bored(1).jpg
Views:	195
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	1315762 ...

Name:	evidence(1).jpg
Views:	202
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	1315761

Name:	grill or treater(1).jpg
Views:	196
Size:	293.2 KB
ID:	1315764

Very funny

Comment

The grease fire scene happened on my back porch in 2012. I really thought I was going to catch the eve of my house on fire...I can laugh about it now, though, and I feel kind of honored that I was featured in that cartoon. :-)

Comment

Comment

The kids need to post his wants at AR lol.

Comment

I'll be honest and admit about a month ago my pellet cooker caught fire. It was scary for a bit. What do I do?! I now know opening the lid is not the answer.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              WayneT I never thought of it that way. I am not in support of any hostile takeover!

• CHNeal
              CHNeal commented
              Editing a comment
              A couple years back my neighbor that I share a love of outside cooking with called me over to show his new grill. I had seen pellet grills in the hardware store but not up close and in use. While we were standing there talking it caught fire for what I learned was the 3rd time in as many weeks…he grabbed a fire extinguisher, sprayed it and the ribs and wheeled it out to the curb.

Funniest damn thing I had ever seen. He went out and bought a new performer that afternoon.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              CHNeal LOL! Funny stuff. For context, it was my fault for not doing cleanout maintenance then cooking skin-on chicken, and I've also had my stickburner catch fire for not having it slope properly to drain the grease out but instead it drained it into the firebox (dumb)

too funny

Comment

So, who came up with the idea for Pitmaster cartoons? Never really seen this on any other forums.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Good question, I don't rememebr for sure. It may have been Jerry himself that pitched the idea, just don't remember.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here